Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bulgarian Beauties

 My beautiful
young couchsurfing hostess
Kamilla

Somewhere between Prague and Sophia, the look of the people changed.  I don't know where that line was because we probably crossed it in the dark in the middle of the night.  The Bulgarians have a slavic alphabet, but the people no longer look Slavic. While there are exceptions, it's a beauty with a darker coloring.  Here are some of the beauties I saw in Sophia.

Two young women at the movies

A young woman
at the Central Bus Station

My server for dinner one night,
Christina

A beautiful Bulgarian shopkeeper.
If you've ever worked in retail,
did you do it in heels like these?
Not me! I admired her polish.

1 comment:

Chaplain.cz said...

Hi Karen,

Bulgarian is a Slavic language as is Czech. However, Czech is written using the Latin alphabet whilst Bulgarian is written using the cyrillic alphabet.

 
Travel Sites Catalog All Traveling Sites Expat Women—Helping Women Living Overseas International Affairs Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory expat Czech Republic website counter blog abroadWho links to me? Greenty blog