Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Zombie Alert

How cool can a city be?

Prague held it's first-ever zombie walk last month. Zombies are everywhere. Max Brooks, showing off some humor DNA that passed unchanged from his movie-making father Mel, has prepared the populace with his "Ultimate Zombie Survival Guide." Max also wrote "World War Z" which is an oral history of the zombie war. Then there is that British movie with that endearing top-notch police officer "Shaun of the Dead." Link to the whole story about Prague's zombie walk via the title.

2 comments:

Sher said...

Hi Karen,
Thanks for your comment on my blog! Your blog really inspired me to write the post I made today...:0) And I can really relate to what you're going through! I really admire you for making such a move because you want to! It will be well worth all the effort!

Sherry :0)

Karen said...

Awwwwwww. Big hug! - Karen

 
Travel Sites Catalog All Traveling Sites Expat Women—Helping Women Living Overseas International Affairs Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory expat Czech Republic website counter blog abroadWho links to me? Greenty blog